Thursday, October 6, 2011

tee-hee, and a glimpse of my future

This was the groupon in my inbox today.  Envisaging the type of person who will use a Groupon to get a tattoo removed made me giggle.  
(Imagine: The now stay-at-home mom who totally embraced the 70s in her youth, finally realizes that she might as well pound the nail in to the coffin that was her former, free-spirited life by purchasing this Groupon to have the words 'Free Love' removed from her lower back or left breast.)

Tee hee.  (And please note, I am not judging; I am just amused.  Presently I am bouncing around the idea of getting a tattoo, and if I get a tattoo there's no way I'm putting it somewhere lame, aka unseen.)  

Thus, I will most assuredly use a robot-version of Groupon to help minimize the expense of my tattoo removal when I hit 42 and 3 months.  And, I won't even have the memories of experiencing the 'free love' movement to help me grapple with the tumult caused by this Groupon-impelled loss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment