Friday, July 29, 2011

T-Shirt Fridays

I get to dress down at work on Fridays.  Previously I would just wear jeans with a professional-ish looking shirt, but ever since the AC at our work broke two weeks ago and people began showing up in shorts and tank tops (omg!) I have let any semblance of grown-up-job-ness fall completely to the wayside.

This is also due, in part, to the recent Threadless t-shirts I've purchased and subsequent lack of any good  place to wear said shirts out in public. (If I 'twittered' I would use the #needtogetasociallife qualifier here.)

If you haven't been to Threadless.com, you should.  The site is full of t-shirt designs submitted by artists and graphic design whiz kids.  You get to vote on your favorite designs and voila! they become a t-shirt you can buy.  If you wait long enough, you can generally get the shirts at $10 a pop.

Initially I bought them for Charlie.  But, he was having too much fun and I'm not a good sideline-player/shopper so...

Here are examples of the shirts they have.  My recent purchases:


House Brawl, which coincided with my birthday and the Harry Potter release, so I let Charlie birthday-gift me this away!

Charlie has this one -  Biblical Disaster

These are on my wish list:



Hit up Threadless - to make your casual Fridays exhilarating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment